Creating new dialogues with dialects
Dialect is a dying culture.
How might we...
How might we make dialects and its culture interesting to children, helping them connect across generations?
Research is creating new knowledge
118 and counting
of the respondents under age 19
of respondents unable to converse
want to improve their proficiency
Our design process
The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.
AHMA! Card Game
How to play?
1. Complete family tree of 5.
2. Fulfill the requirements and restrictions of your Ahma.
3. First person to fulfill their Ahma's Criteria wins the game.
4. The deck consists of Character Cards, Event Cards, Instant Card, Fortune/Misfortune cards.
5. At every turn where a card is placed, the player must voice out the hokkien word on the card.
(Add Video Here)
(Add 1 of each character)
(Add 1 of each)
Our Exclusive Team
Say Hello to our friendly team! We are working to learn from the youths and the seniors to research and improve dialect culture in our city!
Lim Jia Qi
Er Ding Xuan